We’re sorry, as of June 14, 2013 we have decided to discontinue TapSocial and TapSocial Free for Windows PCs to concentrate on the Macintosh version.
TapSocial™ is the most convenient way to monitor your Twitter feed on your Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 computer. Instead of having to contend with a full-size applications, TapSocial easily streams your Twitter feed anywhere on your screen – just like the news crawl you see on CNN, Fox News and so many other news channels. Why spend time in a dedicated application that takes up your whole screen? TapSocial lets you work and play on your PC and still keep tabs on Twitter. It’s, in essence, a Twitter ticker!
Now available – TapSocial for PC 2.0!
The newest version of TapSocial™ is here!! This version is jam-packed full of awesome features:
• Tweet - Right from the ticker! No need to open a web browser or other application.
• Pictures - Quickly identify someone’s tweet.
• Pause - Simply hover your mouse over the ticker and your feed will pause. You can even copy the text of a tweet!
• Reply - Easily reply to someone’s tweet right from the ticker.
• Retweet - See a great Tweet? Simply retweet it.
• Lists - TapSocial automatically pulls in all your lists and gives you the ability to turn them on & off.
• Hashtags - Indicate which hashtags you’d like to follow and they’re added to your feed. Quickly turn them on & off just like lists.
• Customization - Change the font size, font color, ticker color, scrolling vs. flipping, and the speed of TapSocial.